Here are the updates I made for this week for the Group Project game: Of Whom We Hold Dear.
Adding sound prompts to various parts of our game
I have now added sound prompts to more parts of our game:
- Sound prompt guiding the player to the fuse box’s location in the map (both on and off)
- Sound prompt that the player has picked up a coin and inserts into a machine
- Sound effect when the emergency crank has been pulled
- Sound effect when the fuse box powers up or down
- Sound prompt when there is 15 seconds left on the fuse box timer
These sound prompts will be helpful for players when playing through our game.
Fix particles for coins
The coin particles before had the generic Unity texture but now has a more star-like particle which looks more appealing.
Watched others playtest our game
We asked a few people to playtest our game for feedback which we will use to improve and adapt our game.
My other group project members and their updates can be found here: